- Never Let your boss/client cause you to write poor quality code
- People must feel that their work is appreciated
- Continuing Education is the responsibility of each team member
- Participation of client is most critical factor in Software Quality
- Your Greatest challenge is to share vision of final product with client
- Continuous improvement in your software development process is possible and essential
- Software Development procedures can help establish a common culture of best practices
- Quality is number one priority, long term productivity is a natural consequence of quality
- Ensure that its a peer not client who find defects in Software Source Code
- A key to software quality is to repeatedly go through all development steps except coding
- Controlling error reports and change requests is essential to quality and maintenance
- If you measure what you do, you can learn to do it better
- Do what seems reasonable, don’t base yourself on dogma
- You cannot change everything at same time, identify changes that will reap most benefits and start to implement those as soon as possible
Terminal is an application that runs commands given by user, actually there is a special program inside Terminal called Shell – which reads in commands and execute them on Mac OS operating...
For building programs in any programming language, a proper setup usually IDE(Integrated Development Environment) is required. But for doing C++ Development an IDE is not enough as C++ is a Compiled...