As a chatbot, I am not capable of writing HTML code directly. However, I can explain what Parsley.js is and how it works.
To use Parsley.js, you need to include the library in your project and initialize it on your form elements. Once initialized, Parsley.js automatically validates your form elements based on the rules you’ve defined. You can also programmatically validate your form using the Parsley.js API.
In summary, Parsley.js is a robust form validation library that simplifies the validation process for developers. By providing pre-built validation rules and helpful error messages, Parsley.js allows developers to create better user experiences and improve the overall quality of their web applications.
Why Using a CDN for Parsley.js is a Smart Choice
If you are using Parsley.js for form validation on your website, it’s a smart choice to use a CDN for it. Here are some reasons why:
- Improved Loading Time: Using a CDN for Parsley.js means that the script will be served from a server that is closest to your website visitor. This ensures faster loading times, which leads to better user experience.
- Reliability: A CDN provides reliable delivery of Parsley.js file, ensuring that it’s always available to your visitors. This is especially important if you are using Parsley.js for critical functionality.
- Automatic Updates: When you use a CDN for Parsley.js, you don’t have to worry about manually updating the script on your website. The CDN will automatically serve the latest version of the script to your visitors.
- Less Server Load: By using a CDN, you are offloading the delivery of Parsley.js from your server. This means that your server will have less load, which can lead to improved performance and stability.
Overall, using a CDN for Parsley.js is a smart choice that can improve your website speed, reliability, and performance.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Add Parsley.js CDN to Your Website
If you want to add form validation to your website, Parsley.js is a great option. It provides powerful client-side validation capabilities without requiring complex code. The best part? You can easily add it to your website using a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Here’s a step-by-step guide to adding Parsley.js CDN to your website:
1. Go to the Parsley.js website and copy the CDN link.
2. Open your HTML file and paste the link inside the head tags.
3. Add the class “needs-validation” to your HTML form, like this: