- HTML for specifying content of Web Page
- CSS to decorate that content
- Adding HTML code to a page
- Modifying content of a webpage
- Changing styling
- Reacting to user actions like clicking on a button
- Sending requests across a network(Browser to Client or vice-versa)
- Interactive Maps
- Regularly updating content on a webpage
These are great features of language but in order to prevent some malicious website to just take over your browser and do crazy stuff like accessing your internal storage data, it need to restricted in many ways.
- It cannot fetch files from storage and send across the network without user permission.
- Easy integrable with HTML and CSS
- Can interact with HTML/CSS code, even to update/make changes to their code
- Can be executed to generate HTML code which then can be served to a browser window
- For building amazing Web Apps
Source – StackOverFlow Developer Survey 2020.